440lbs (220kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/20FT Remote Control - Five Oceans FREE SHIPPING
The Five Oceans 4439 220/440-lb. Electric Hoist is designed for a powerful and reliable lifting of small engines, transmissions, large shop tools and more - perfect for the garage, shop, farm or job site.
The 460-watt electric motor is powerful enough to make this hoist the perfect solution for lifting heavy engines, bulky loads, heavy building materials, tools or machinery. Not to mention, a stop bracket and line blocker, the durable 39.4-foot wire cable and the heavy-duty, handheld tethered remote control for easy and safe operation.
Choose single-line capacity, and lift up to 220 pounds at a rate of 33 feet per minute. With double-line capacity, this hoist can lift up to 440 pounds at a rate of 16 feet per minute with the included pulley hook. Your days of hand cranking and manual operation are over once you own this powerful electric hoist.
NOTE: Gloves are not provided as part of the package in Canada.
CERTIFIED - for operations in USA and CANADA: Intertek ETL & Underwriters Laboratories (and UL Canada) certifications meeting UL1340:2016 Ed.3 and Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33). IP rating of 40
- Single Line Lift Weight: 220 lb.
- Double Line Lift Weight: 440 lb.
- Single Line Lift Speed: 33.0 ft/min
- Double Line Lift Speed: 16.5 ft/min
- Single Line Lift Height: 38.0 ft.
- Double Line Lift Height: 19.0 ft.
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Cable Length: 39.4 ft.
- Cable Diameter: 1/8 in. (3.15mm).
- Cord Length: 5 ft Power
- Stop Bracket: Yes
- Double Line Pulley Included: Yes
- Tethered Control Length: 20 ft.
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Horsepower: 0.627 hp
- Max Current at Full Load: 4.1A
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent (S3-25%)
- 1(x) 440lb Electric Hoist
- 1(x) Double Line Pulley
- 2(x) Mounting Bracket
- 1(x) Instruction
CANADIAN MARINE PRODUCT NUMBER: 4439
Hoist Warnings and Precautions:
- Keep hands and body away from fair lead (cable intake slot) when operating
- DO NOT exceed winch load weight capacity
- Be certain winch is properly bolted to a structure that can hold the winch hold.
- ALWAYS use proper couplings when connecting winch cable hook to load.
- DO NOT overload the hoist. It will do the job better at the load it was intended.
- DO NOT use inappropriate attachments to extend the length of the winch cable.
- NEVER lift people or hoist loads over people
- NEVER come in between or under the hoist and the load when operating.
- DO NOT apply load to hoist when cable is fully extended. Keep at least 4 full turns of cable on the reel.
- Examine hoist before using. Components may be affected by exposure to chemicals, salts and rust.
- NEVER fully extend cable while under load. Keep 4 complete turns of cable around the drum.
- NEVER operate hoist if cable shows any signs of weakening, is knotted or kinked.
- DO NOT cross over or under cable under load.
- Use gloves while handling cable.
- Re-spool cable properly.