Blueline Series 3000
Dive into our product features video below and witness the power, precision, and efficiency that our electric hoists bring to your lifting needs
880 lb (400kg) BLUELINE Electric Hoist with Wireless Remote Control + 20FT Wired Remote Control
880 lb (400kg) BLUELINE Electric Hoist with Wireless Remote Control + 20FT Wired Remote Control is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
We stand behind the quality and performance of our BLUELINE Electric Hoist. Hence, it is backed by a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. Refer to the user manual for complete warranty details and coverage.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping options are calculated for each product at checkout.
Cost will depend on the customer's shipping address.
The BLUELINE Electric Hoist SERIES 3000 is a highly versatile lifting solution designed to meet the demands of various heavy lifting tasks. With its advanced features and dual-control options, this hoist offers enhanced flexibility and ease of operation. Whether you need to lift heavy machinery, equipment, or any other substantial loads, this electric hoist is the perfect choice for industrial and commercial applications.
- LIFTING CAPACITY: 440 lb with 19 ft lifting height and 33 ft/minute (double line configuration with pulley) / 220 lb with 39 ft lifting height and 16.5 ft/minute (single line configuration).
- SAFETY FIRST: Safety is paramount when lifting loads, hence these hoists are CERTIFIED for use in Canada and USA: Intertek ETL & Underwriters Laboratories and UL certifications meeting UL1340:2016 Ed.3 and Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33). BLUELINE hoists are backed by a 1-year limited warranty and FREE unlimited technical support in Canada.
- TORQUE-RELEASE: An additional safety feature is the anti-torque device on the hook that allows to rotate 360 degrees independently from the cable. It releases any torsion on the cable or the load. It makes load handling operation safer, more efficient and increases the cable lifetime.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: BLUELINE Hoists SERIES 3000 comes with wireless remote control capable of commanding the hoist from up to 100 ft (30m) distance. While the control works through walls and obstacles, it is always recommended to operate the hoist with the load in sight.
- TWO-CONTROLS OPTION: BLUELINE SERIES 3000 hoists can be commanded by 2 controls: WIRELESS remote control (included) and a 20 FT long Remote-Control SERIES 3000 (INCLUDED)
- INDUSTRIAL RELIABILITY: The hoist comes with a user-friendly 6 ft wired remote control that allows you to operate the lifting and lowering functions with precision. The wired remote provides a direct connection to the hoist for reliable control and it has individual UP, DOWN and EMERGENCY STOP buttons.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: The electric hoist is equipped with a high-performance motor that delivers exceptional lifting power. It can effortlessly handle heavy loads, ensuring efficient and smooth lifting operations.
- POWERFUL BRAKE: BLUELINE hoists can hold loads up to its maximum lifting capacity at position where the motor is stopped. Even if the electricity goes off, the hoist will hold the load in position until the next time the power comes back, and the hoist moves the load again.
- Lifting Capacity: 880 lb / 440 lb (double line/single line)Wireless remote range: 100 ft/ 30m
- Motor Power: 900W / 7.6 Amps / 110 VAC / 60 Hz
- Wire Rope Diameter: 4.0mm
- Lifting Speed: 33 feet per minute / 16.5 feet per minute
- Maximum Lifting Height: 19 ft /39 ft (double line/single line)
- Weight: 126.5kg / 27.6lbs
- Home applications: lifting tires, snowmobiles, lawnmower, etc.
- Industrial Lifting and Material Handling
- Construction Sites
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Electric Hoist
- WIRELESS Remote Control
- 20FT WIRED Remote Control
- Mounting Hardware and Brackets
- User Manual
WARRANTY: We stand behind the quality and performance of our BLUELINE Electric Hoist. Hence, it is backed by a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. Refer to the user manual for complete warranty details and coverage.