880lbs (400kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20FT Remote Control - Five Oceans - FREE SHIPPING
The Five Oceans 440/880-lb. Electric Hoist is designed for a powerful and reliable lifting of small engines, transmissions, large shop tools and more - perfect for the garage, shop, farm or job site.
The 850-watt electric motor is powerful enough to make this hoist the perfect solution for lifting heavy engines, bulky loads, heavy building materials, tools or machinery. Not to mention, a stop bracket and line blocker, the durable 39.4-foot wire cable and the heavy-duty, handheld tethered remote control for easy and safe operation.
Choose single-line capacity, and lift up to 440 pounds at a rate of 33 feet per minute. With double-line capacity, this hoist can lift up to 880 pounds at a rate of 16 feet per minute with the included pulley hook.
Your days of hand cranking and manual operation are over once you own this powerful electric hoist.
These hoists are certified for operations in Canada and USA
NOTE: Gloves are not offered with the hoist in Canada
- Single Line Lift Weight: 440 lb.
- Double Line Lift Weight: 880 lb.
- Single Line Lift Speed: 33.0 ft/min
- Double Line Lift Speed: 16.5 ft/min
- Single Line Lift Height: 38.0 ft.
- Double Line Lift Height: 19.0 ft.
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Cable Length: 39.4 ft.
- Cable Diameter: 5/32 in. (3.8mm)
- Cord Length: 5 ft Power; 20 ft Remote Control
- Protection class IP40
- Stop Bracket: Yes
- Line Blocker: Yes
- Double Line Pulley Included: Yes
- Tethered Control Length: 5.5 ft.
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Horsepower: 1.08 hp
- Max Current at Full Load: 7.1A
- Duty Cycle Intermittent: (S3-25%)
- Underwriter Laboratories Canada (ULC) - Certification under MSXT7
- Intertek: cETL - meeting requirements of the Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33)
- Underwriter Laboratories (UL) - Certified for Standard For Safety Hoists
- Intertek: ETL - Certification as per [UL 1340:2016 Ed.3]
1(x) 880lb Electric Hoist
2(x) Mounting Bracket
PRODUCT NUMBER: CAE-004337-01