300kg / 660lbs Overhead Electric Chain Hoist w/ 10ft Chain | Single phase 120V - FIVE OCEANS
300kg / 660lbs Overhead Electric Chain Hoist w/ 10ft Chain | Single phase 120V - FIVE OCEANS is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping options are calculated for each product at checkout.
Cost will depend on the customer's shipping address
Dependable, fast and efficient chain hoist. Compact with a fully enclosed motor and lightweight housing.
This chain hoist is extremely reliable and simple to use. Single phase (110V) and with a 300kg lifting capacity, allows for a quick and safe job
Thanks to its top hook, this chain hoist does not need to be installed in a fixed position but relocated to any secure point able to handle the load of the hoist. Quick acting electromagnetic brake for positive stopping under all load conditions.
This overhead electric hoist is perfectly designed to keep you out of harm's way with a 6 FEET wired remote control. Moreover, it has the ability to lift 300kg / 670 lbs with a 3 mt / 10 FT long chain. It does not need a permanent mounting position. The top hook allows to be installed where it is actually needed.
- Portable: Top hook allows to place this hoist in suitable locations
- Emergency Stop button
- Remote control cable: 6 ft
- Fully Automatic Hoist- requires no hand cranking
- Chain length: 3 mt / 10 FT
- Lifting height: 2.7 mt/ 9 FT
- Chain bucket included
- Voltage: 120/60Hz - Single Phase
- Power: 500-watt electric motor Maximum current 5.0 Amps
- Tethered Remote Control: Power up/Power down
- Rated Capacity: 300kgor 660lb
- Chain diameter: 5 mm
- Lifting Speed: 10 FPM
- Chain Length: 3 m/ 10FT
- Power cord length: 5 ft
- Weight: 14.3kg
- Working Rate" S3 25%-10min
Hoist Warnings and Precautions:
- Keep hands and body away from chain intake when operating.
- Do not exceed hoist load weight capacity.
- Be certain hoist is properly bolted to a structure that can hold the hoist hold.
- Always use proper couplings when connecting hoist chain hook to load.
- Do not use inappropriate attachments to extend the length of the hoist chain.
- Never lift people or hoist loads over people.
- Never come in between or under the hoist and the load when operating.
- Examine hoist before using. Components may be affected by exposure to chemicals, salts and rust.
PRODUCT CODE: CH-004438