20 FT (6m) Wired Remote Control for BLUELINE Wireless Electric Hoists Series 3000
20 FT (6m) Wired Remote Control for BLUELINE Wireless Electric Hoists Series 3000 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping options are calculated for each product at checkout.
Cost will depend on the customer's shipping address
BLUELINE 20 FT REMOTE CONTROL SERIES 3000
Introducing our reliable and efficient BLUELINE 20 ft long wired remote-control SERIES 3000, specially designed for the line of BLUELINE electric hoists SERIES 3000.
- DUAL-CONTROL MODE: The 20 FT Remote Control SEIRES 3000 provides a second control for the BLUELINE wireless hoists SERIES 3000. Ideal for those operations requiring two operators, one at ground level and one at hoist level.
QUICK CONNECTOR: The BLUELINE 20 ft remote control SERIES 3000comes with a quick connector that allows an easy and fast connection/disconnection with the BLUELINE Wireless hoist SERIES 3000.
- COMPATIBILITY: Our remote control is engineered to seamlessly integrate with any BLUELINE Wireless Hoists SERIES 3000 (from 440 lb to 2200 lb). This remote is ONLY compatible with BLUELINE Wireless Hoists SERIES 3000 and should not be used with other hoist SERIES or brands.
- SAFETY FIRST: Safety is at the forefront of our design. The remote control is designed to keep you at a safe distance from the lifting area and it is equipped with an EMERGENCY STOP button, allowing you to immediately halt hoist operations in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- REMOTE CONTROL with INDUSTRIAL RELIABILITY: The hoist comes with a user-friendly 6 ft wired remote control that allows you to operate the lifting and lowering functions with precision. The wired remote provides a direct connection to the hoist for reliable control, and it has individual UP, DOWN and EMERGENCY STOP buttons.
DUAL-CONTROL OPERATION WITH HOISTS SERIES 3000
The BLUELINE 20 FT Remote Control SERIES 3000 comes with an Emergency Stop button. In addition of being a safety feature, the Emergency Stop button acts as the master of the combo of Wired and Wireless controls.
- When EMERGENCY STOP button is “ON” the wireless remote control commands the hoist (the wired control is disconnected).
- When EMERGENCY STOP button is “OFF”, the wired control is in command and the wireless control is disconnected.
PRODUCT CODE: CH-020013